25 Mar COVID-19 Policy
OPEN and ESSENTIAL 😊👣
We will be open as usual this week unless things change.
Health care, which Podiatry is a part of has long been classed as an essential service.
As many of you know we have always had strict guidelines in regards to sterilization and infection control. Needless to say we have increased our efforts in these key areas to ensure your safety.
Steps we are taking include
- On arrival we ask that ALL patients clean your hands with the hand sanitiser provided – at our hand sanitising stations at our entries
- We are committing to social distancing – we’ve removed every second chair in waiting area to safely increase the distance between patients in the waiting area
- We ask that friends and family wait outside the clinic – our staff are happy to help those needing assistance.
- Parents may accompany young children being treated – but unfortunately not bring other children to the clinic.
- We ask anyone with flu or cold like symptoms to postpone your appointment.
- Please report any symptoms of cold or flu on arrival.
- We have increased the already high level of cleaning and disinfecting of all areas.
- We continue to clean all clinical touch points in treatment rooms between patients – chairs, and clinical benches or treatment trolleys.
- All clinicians thoroughly clean hands between patient contacts.
- We have introduced the use of oil diffusers with a special oil to kill airbourne disease.
- We continue to assist you by continued updates here and via text, helping you stay updated with steps and changes
- ALL our staff have been required to further update their education undertaking specific Australia Health Department COVID – 19 Infection control.
- We are increasing the frequency of cleaning of all potential touch points
- We are increasing the frequency of handwashing of admin team members.
We have always been extremely proactive in regards to sterilization and the welfare of our patients is our greatest priority.
Should any other changes be announced by the NSW Government we will inform you as early as we can and our staff will be in touch directly.
In regards to those patients travelling into our city clinics you may find parking a little easier through this time.
If you are working from home and would prefer to come see us at Manly Vale you are more than welcome. Please contact our staff to discuss your options.